http://www.akesolaserhairremoval.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Laser-Hair-Removal-1-600x400.jpg 400 600 uppertech http://www.akesolaserhairremoval.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/akeso.png uppertech2017-07-15 07:35:442017-07-15 07:54:27Advantages And Disadvantages of Laser Hair Removal
Advantages Of Laser Hair Removal
- The biggest advantage of laser hair removal is getting rid of unwanted hair growth. Hair removed at a laser clinic will take a long time to grow than by other usual means. It burns and completely disables the hair follicle and in some cases removes the hair permanently. While waxing is still the most popular method of hair removal, laser treatment is long-lasting and at times permanent removal that is making laser treatment an increasingly popular method of removing hair.
- Laser hair removal treatment is the most effective of all treatments. The majority of people who have undergone this treatment have had positive results and in some cases even permanent hair elimination.
Candela or Palomar, the machines used for treating laser hair removal are user-friendly and can be accessed by all age groups of people.
- It is much less painful than waxing, plucking, threading, and electrolysis. A prickly feeling is experienced, but that can be counteracted with an anesthetic cream. The laser treatment resembles a rubber band snapping against the skin for a quick second with each pulse.
- The procedure involved in laser treatment is fast and quick. The length of the treatment depends on the size of the area being treated. Each laser pulse will treat an area of 9×9 mm.
Disadvantages Of Laser Hair Removal
- The main disadvantage of laser hair removalis the cost associated with the treatment. Six initial sessions are necessary to gain the full benefit of the treatment. You can’t get away from the treatment once you start it. You have to complete the sessions to make it work, and this adds to the cost. A session can cost anywhere between $250 to $350.
- Laser hair removal treatment is effective only on actively growing hair. It permanently removes the hair follicle that is in an active growing phase. However, the treatment does not prevent new hair follicles from growing. So it is not a permanent hair removal treatment, and some re-growth is possible.
- Sometimes, the treatment works only in areas where the hair is thin.